DIY french bulldog papercraft - PDF pattern
Make your own paper French bulldog head with our printable PDF pattern! It’s easy! Just follow the instructions & you will be proud of your low poly animal trophy. Isn’t it a nice & unique wall mount decor for your sweet home? It could be an original gift too if you decide to assemble it for a close friend or a relative. You can even print the pattern & the instructions and give them. It is it a good present idea, isn’t it?
Don’t be afraid, I assembled the sculpture so everybody can do it! You will just need time & precision. Put your music on & enjoy the assemblage! (For me it is a perfect way to relax).
«««««« HOW DOES IT WORK? »»»»»»
Once your purchase confirmed, I will send you by email a ZIP file with the pattern (PDF files to be printed with A4 or A3 sheets – Letter or Tabloid in the States) & the complete instructions in English to make the sculpture.
«««««« TECHNICALS DETAILS »»»»»»
- Difficulty Level: Medium (You will need approximately 5 hours to assemble the sculpture)
- 3D Papercraft: French bulldog head
- Approximately size: 36,6 cm / 14.56 in (height), 23,5 cm / 9.4 in (wide), 24 cm / 9.4 in (deep)
- Use thick paper: A4 or A3 (in the States, the equivalent A4 is Letter - & A3 is Tabloid)
- A3 template (PDF): 7 Sheets - 74 Parts
- A4 template (PDF): 14 Sheets - 76 Parts
For more details or to check all our papercraft models visit our site ecogamishop.com
Shipping cost: £0.00
Shipping cost for each additional +1 of this item: £0.00
- Bank transfer